The network has set upon itself the vision collaboration instead of competition among member schools.
- Unify and strengthen each member, share resources, be a voice in the CALABARZON and be an instrument for the advocacy of relevant issues;
- Ensure a continuing environment of academic excellence among member schools through training programs, public fora, dialogues, seminar-workshops, lecture and conferences;
- Serve as a catalyst to bring to national attention the needs of the CALABARZON area by promoting awareness of the key issues and involving all sectors of the society in environmental, governance, socio-cultural, health and educational issues;
- Address the need for communication networking through the data banking of information and by making this information accessible to schools in Region IV;
- Establish mutual collaboration for research consultancy services, hold colloquia for research dissemination and similar consortia of educational activities; and
- Source funding from all section of society, both foreign and local, and use the same for developing worthwhile academically-oriented, sociology-cultural and civic projects as well as to investing the same both locally and abroad for the purpose of the network.